Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

TpT Newbie

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I will still be posting tasks but have decided to start a new venture. I have decided to join the ranks of many wonderful teachers and create some new tasks and worksheets on Teachers Pay Teachers. I am excited about sharing some new ideas for download and hope that you will continue to follow me on Pinterest and soon at TpT.

I will be creating life skill and vocational tasks as well as basic core subject material for special needs. There will also be some great online lessons for the rooms using technology. I will continue to share the same type of photo visual tasks as I come up with new and revised ideas on my blog as well as Pinterest.

See you soon at TpT! Until then here is a great matching task for learning the basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment