Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

First Full Week

Oh my...I made it through my first full week as well as the students since the week before Thanksgiving! With all the snow days and breaks, this past week was our first full one and you could tell it was a rough one when you saw most students faces as well as many teachers.

It can be very hard to keep students attention when they are tired and boredom can set in very quickly. This is when teaching style is key to cut down on students drifting or possible behavior issues arising.

I found the following article that I believe says it all when trying to be effective in the classroom. It is worth the read!

http://www.smartclassroommanagement.com/2012/01/28/8-things-teachers-do-to-cause-boredom/



No comments:

Post a Comment