Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Finally Getting Back to Business

Hello All!

I am just now getting back to business and posting before the new year ends.  I had an accident a couple of weeks ago and dislocated my elbow...my right arm of course!

During my first couple of weeks I was not able to really type well or write.  I kind of slacked on keeping in touch. During this time I have been able to reflect on just what having a disability means even though mine is temporary. I have really been counting my blessings and learning to adapt the way we ask our students to do on a daily basis in the classroom.

I feel that I will have more patience and understanding because of my time spent in my arm brace. I no what it means to have limits and learning how to overcome them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all well in the coming New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment