Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Making a Comeback

Hello All!

Life has been very busy for me and my family and I finally have time to connect here again and keep you updated on what is happening with my product creations.

I have been very busy trying to add new things to my store that will help you with independent tasks, transition work and more! I am trying to provide products for verbal and nonverbal students and products that work well for multiple skill classrooms.

Here are a couple of the latest products. I invite you to my store to browse and hopefully find products to help meet your students needs.

Nonverbal Currency Task

Nonverbal Currency Task

Colonial America

Colonial America Flashcards and File Folder Matching

No comments:

Post a Comment