Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

I want to wish each of you a happy and blessed new year!

The past year, as for many others I am sure, had its ups and downs. As I move forward into this new year, I will look at each new day with a focus on the positive and not let any of the negative in the world distract me. I begin each day lifting it up to my Lord and Savior, asking Him to guide me in all of my decisions, desiring Him above all else. When my days begin this way, I have a peace about my day and it helps me to stay focused on the good.

This week will be my first week of sharing things with you like new products, tips, and the joys in my life through images. Also, I will be sharing anything new from my daughters stores, CC's Classroom Creations and Education with Imagination. You can click on those page links on blog to keep in touch with the latest.

Thank you for checking in and I will be back tomorrow!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment