Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The New School Year

Another school year is rapidly approaching. I can't believe how quickly the time goes each summer.
I have worked hard over the summer creating for the students and accomplishing goals for my self. The biggest goal was opening my TpT store. It has been such a blessing and I have had so much fun creating and talking to other store owners through the Seller's Forum. The other educators and publishers are so helpful and friendly.

If you find yourself in need of various tasks for teaching a life skill or vocational skill I would encourage you to look through my products and see if there are some that work with your students various needs.

I hope everyone has a wonderful successful new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment