Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fast Food Orders Task

The fast food order task is a great vocational task to introduce customer service and following orders.The students fill each order and place them in individual fry packages for us to check when finished. First step is to make visuals of menu items from a fast food restaurant of your choice onto 8x11 cardstock. Next make separate items that correspond with your visual for the students to pack orders with. I made several different order cards that are on a order screen picture that I copy and pasted several times. I made breakfast orders and lunch/dinner orders that I keep seperated so two students can do this task at the same time. I went to our local McDonalds and told them what my task was and asked for some free french fry packages to place each order in and they were more than happy to help!


1 comment: