Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wow! I haven't posted in awhile. I have been so busy, but with the new school year approaching I am looking into developing some new tasks for the students to help with their vocational time. I am working on other tasks to reinforce core curriculum as well. Here is just a sample of one of the ideas. This meal prep task helps the student to learn choices when creating a meal plan and how to make a list to go with those choices for shopping. I simply saved a few frozen food trays and made copies of various foods to choose from. This is also great for sorting our main dishes and sides or taking it a step further and having them tell what food group each item would belong. Looking forward to more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment