Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Keeping Kids Hands-On In The Classroom

It is so fun to see students wanting to do hands-on tasks in the classroom when so much technology is surrounding them. This skill is also important to help with their pincer grasp and manipulation.

Making tasks fun and offering great visuals and variety is also key to stimulate their desire to do the tasks. We now have a group of students that can't wait until vocational time so they can pick one of many tasks to work on.

Here are a few of the latest tasks added to our shelves. You can find these and more to fit your classroom needs at my store.






4 comments:

  1. Where do you get such realistic food pictures? Thanks! I love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I see your item for sale! lol

      Delete
    2. Hi Peggy!

      I take the food pictures with either my iPhone or iPad. The only thing I do not take pictures of are foods with brand names on them like canned goods. The other tasks that are not photos come from many wonderful clip artists at TpT. In my prior years before selling with TpT I made tasks just using pictures found on internet but only used them in our room, not for sell due to copyright protection. Thank you for liking my ideas!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! I am very inspired, just now have to be productive :)

      Delete