Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Busy Days

What busy weeks I have had! With school and product making for my store as well as keeping up at home, I have not connected here on my blog very often.
I must say that I am really enjoying the students in our class this year. I am proud of each one of them and what they are learning and accomplishing every day.  One of the favorites in our room is our task time.  I have had fun creating new tasks to meet the needs in our room and hope that you will enjoy them as well.
This is a fun task that helps students with tool recognition, assembly, and matching:
Vocational Task Fill the Toolbox















The toolbox task compliments my Construction Tasks and Worksheets/Lifeskills

Construction Task and Worksheets/Life Skill Another fun new task that is a hit is my Fast Food Employee Vocational Task

















I posted this one earlier but wanted to provide a visual of how it works in the classroom to teach customer service skills.
I am sure you all have had a busy Fall as well. Thank you for taking time out to read my post. I wish you all a wonderful day and upcoming week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment